All private DoD web servers must require users to present a valid DoD Public Key Infrastructure (DoD PKI) certificate issued by DoD PKI Certificate Authorities NLT 1 July 2006. In compliance with this requirement, this web site has now been enabled to require a valid DoD PKI certificate, such as a Common Access Card (CAC). This only applies to JPRA Intranet web site.
If you have a CAC but have forgotten your PIN, you must return to your local Military base (DEERS) office or a CAC PIN Reset (CPR) Trusted Agent (TA) to have your PIN reset. If you are having difficulty using your CAC to authenticate to this Web site or need the latest software or reader, please contact JPRA Helpdesk at (703) 704-2388 or DSN 654-2388 for assistance.
You are accessing a U.S. Government (USG) Information System (IS) that is provided for USG-authorized use only.
By using this IS (which includes any device attached to this IS), you consent to the following conditions:
- The USG routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this IS for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network operations and defense, personnel misconduct (PM), law enforcement (LE), and counterintelligence (CI) investigations.
- At any time, the USG may inspect and seize data stored on this IS.
- Communications using, or data stored on, this IS are not private, are subject to routine monitoring, interception, and search, and may be disclosed or used for any USG authorized purpose.
- This IS includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access controls) to protect USG interests--not for your personal benefit or privacy.
- Notwithstanding the above, using this IS does not constitute consent to PM, LE or CI investigative searching or monitoring of the content of privileged communications, or work product, related to personal representation or services by attorneys, psychotherapists, or clergy, and their assistants. Such communications and work product are private and confidential.